There are many ways you can support the activities of the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, from attending our annual events, to helping plan a fundraiser, to making a tax-deductible gift. Please click through the links below to learn more!
Listed below are some of the ways you can support the activities of the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra. For more information, please call 812.425.5050.
Make a tax-deductible charitable gift
Participate in special event planning or attend events
- Opening Night Celebrations
- Annual Golf Benefit
- Buy Tickets
- Post-Concert Receptions
- Attend performances
- Tell your friends and colleagues about the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Advertise in our Philharmonic program books.
- Join the Evansville Philharmonic Guild. Its members hold fund-raising events throughout the year to support the Orchestra, in addition to promoting educational and musical activities for our community’s youth.
- Join the Crescendo Club, the Philharmonic’s newest volunteer support group.
- Participate in arts advocacy efforts. Connect with local, state and national arts organization partners, as well as the media, to get involved with arts education issues and encourage increased funding.
- Remember the Orchestra in your will and trusts.
- Volunteer! Get involved! You can help the Philharmonic make a profound impact on the cultural life of Evansville.
State Arts Organizations
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Association for Music Education
- Support Music Education in Our Schools, Legislative Action Center
- Indiana Arts Commission
- Indiana Music Education Association
The Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra does not render legal or tax advisory services. The purpose of this message is informational only.
Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
P. O. Box 84
Evansville, IN 47701-0084